Our company is committed to the development of artificial turf vs grass. The artificial turf vs grass is widely used. It is suitable for interior decoration, courtyard landscape and building greening. The color of the lawn is bright green and natural, and the grass is fine. It is the best substitute for natural turf. It is getting more and more Widely used in hotel and hotel greening decoration, roof top platform greening, indoor shops, office buildings, office space decoration. The scope of application is very wide, you have time to come to consult.
The characteristics of artificial turf vs grass：
The artificial turf vs grass is strong and wear-resistant, can be used all day, and has a good athlete protection function. It can effectively avoid joint damage, skin burns or abrasions that athletes may encounter during exercise, and ensure the normal rolling and running speed of football.
The artificial turf vs grass consists of three layers of material. The foundation layer consists of a compacted soil layer, a gravel layer and an asphalt or concrete layer. The foundation layer is required to be solid, non-deformable, and the surface is smooth and impervious to water, which is a general concrete site. Due to the large area of the hockey field, the foundation layer must be handled during construction to prevent subsidence. If the concrete layer is laid, the expansion joint is cut after the concrete is solidified to prevent thermal expansion deformation and cracks.
In foreign countries, there are two kinds of turf layers: 1. The turf layer is relatively thin, only 1.2~1.5mm; 2. The turf fiber is thicker, 20~24mm, and it is filled with quartz to almost the top of the fiber.
Artificial turf vs grass can be used in running fields, football fields, tennis courts, baseball fields, hockey fields, gates, golf courses, basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, softball fields and other sports venues. It can also be applied to the comprehensive event venues in the square, the venue and the schools, kindergartens and kindergartens.
Artificial turf vs grass has the advantages of bright appearance, green and vivid seasons, good drainage performance, long service life and low maintenance cost.
Artificial turf vs grass description：
The fibers that make up the blades of "grass" are made of nylon or polypropylene and can be manufactured in different ways. The nylon blades can be produced in thin sheets that are cut into strips or extruded through molds to produce fibers with a round or oval cross-section. The extruded product results in blades that feel and act more like biological grass.
Cushioning systems are made from rubber compounds or from polyester foam. Rubber tires are sometimes used in the composition of the rubber base, and some of the materials used in backing can come from plastic or rubber recycling programs. The thread used to sew the pads together and also the top fabric panels has to meet the same criteria of strength, color retention, and durability as the rest of the system. Care and experience must also be applied to the selection of the adhesives used to bond all the components together.
Artificial turf vs grass construction precautions：
1. It is forbidden to wear 5mm long or more than 5mm spikes to exercise vigorously on the lawn (including high heels).
2. It is forbidden to drive any motor vehicle on the lawn.
3. It is forbidden to press heavy objects on the lawn for a long time.
4. No shots, javelins, discus or other high-falling movements are allowed on the lawn.
5. It is strictly forbidden to pollute the lawn with various oil pollution.
6. It is forbidden to step on the road in case of snow, and the surface should be cleaned before use.
7. It is strictly forbidden to throw gum and all the sundries on the lawn.
8. All fireworks are strictly prohibited.
9. It is forbidden to use corrosive solvents on the lawn.
10. It is strictly forbidden to bring sugary drinks into the market.
11. It is strictly forbidden to destructively tear the lawn fiber.
12. It is strictly forbidden to damage the lawn base.
13. The sports lawn should keep the filled quartz sand flat and ensure the ball's movement track or bounce track.
Maintenance artificial turf vs grass：
1. prohibition of smoking and fireworks and firecrackers
2. strictly forbidden to carry food pure water
3. prohibit the introduction of oily and corrosive liquids into the field.
4. prohibit the nail above 9mm
5. prohibit heavy equipment or unnecessary traffic entering the site.
6. it is strictly forbidden to press the weight of the weight on the lawn for a long time
7. strictly prohibit using hard tools to puncture, strike and cut lawns.
8. do not deliberately reverse the bottom and the destructive pull yarn sewing interface, etc.
9. when rainfall is less, use artificial watering to clean up the dirt on the lawn.
10. control the frequency of the site properly so that there will be enough time for the filling material to be leveled (using special equipment).
11. insist on cleaning once a month and clean up the rubbish in time.
12. as far as possible to avoid site cleaning at high temperature
13. check whether there is any loosening of the suture, damage to the bottom oil, tear, burning and so on.
14. due to the loss of filling materials caused by rain scour, cleaning and intense sports, it should be replenish in time.
The packing must be rolled on the cardboard core tightly and neatly.
In this way ,The grass rolls can keep good shape during the transportation,will not be wrinkled or damaged
Our company is a manufacturer of artificial grass with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. Our total annual production capacity is about 5 billion square meters. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish design, our products are extensively used in gardn roof, sports area and other industries. Besides with the support of strong R&D team, we will constantly bring new products for our customers.
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price.
Q: Factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we provide OEM services. artificial turf vs grass
Q: Minimum quantity to order.
A: MOQ requests about 500 square meters. artificial turf vs grass
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: within 15-25 days ,depending on your order quality artificial turf vs grass
A: 30% deposit ,70% balance before delivery artificial turf vs grass
Q: What is the shipping way?
A: Express, air freight, sea freight. artificial turf vs grass
Q: How to buy sample?
A: sample is free, freight is on buyer's account. artificial turf vs grass
Q: Which port shipping?
A: Qingdao, customers also can choose which port shipments. artificial turf vs grass
Q: What kind of material you used?
A: We used 100% raw PE material to product.
Q: How to package your products?
A: Normally we will pack in roll . If you have specification on your products, as OEM, we can do as your request.
24 HOURS ONLINE
Our artificial turf vs grass is very, very good, in quality is very good, and the price is very cheap, in the variety is also very large, if you are interested in our artificial turf vs grass, welcome to consult.