Our company is committed to the development of turf vs artificial grass soccer. The turf vs artificial grass soccer is widely used. It is suitable for interior decoration, courtyard landscape and building greening. The color of the lawn is bright green and natural, and the grass is fine. It is the best substitute for natural turf. It is getting more and more Widely used in hotel and hotel greening decoration, roof top platform greening, indoor shops, office buildings, office space decoration. The scope of application is very wide, you have time to come to consult.
The characteristics of turf vs artificial grass soccer：
(1) It can be used normally in cold winters or hot summer days. It is affected by rain and snow, and it is used 24 hours a day. It is especially suitable for school football stadiums or various training grounds with high frequency. The artificial turf has high durability and can be used all day, without the use of frequency, and the natural grass can only be postponed when it encounters rain and snow.
(2) Durability, a piece of turf vs artificial grass soccer can be used for more than 6 years, while natural grass is only 2 to 4 years; natural grass is not suitable for excessive non-competitive activities, because it will damage the lawn very much. Big.
(3) The economic cost of turf vs artificial grass soccer is relatively low, the management cost of post-management is low, the maintenance is simple, no need to plant; no pruning is required; no watering is needed; indoors can still remain green, and winter does not change yellow;
(4) The surface layer can be recycled and reused, and has environmental performance;
(5) Many of the top international competitions and domestic competitions are carried out on artificial turf, which will provide greater consistency in performance;
(6) does not cause an allergic reaction;
(7) The whole lawn is uniform and does not have a bare bare area like a natural lawn. The artificial turf is practical and easy to maintain.
The Advantages of turf vs artificial grass soccer：
1.turf vs artificial grass soccer, once installed requires little in the way of maintenance – no watering or mowing is required.
2. You save on the cost of water and buying and operating a lawn mower.
3. No expensive fertilizers and weed killers need be bought.
4. Because you do not need to use chemicals to grow or protect the grass, you are not adding to pollution levels and affecting the environment on an ongoing basis.
5. You will not have to spend time pulling out weeds.
6. turf vs artificial grass soccer is long lasting and you will not have to incur the expense or hassles of period replanting
that natural grass will require.
7.turf vs artificial grass soccer offers excellent drainage so after rain or the use of water to wash it, the grass it will dry quickly.
8. The good drainage also means that you don’t have to worry about puddles of water collecting and lasting for days andthen leaving patches of mud for the unwary to step in.
9. Play sports on the lawn will not damage the grass.
10. turf vs artificial grass soccer always looks perfectly manicured so you will never be embarrassed by an unkempt lawn.
Turf vs artificial grass soccer description：
Turf vs artificial grass soccer is a surface of synthetic fibers made to look like natural grass. It is most often used in arenas for sports that were originally or are normally played on grass. However, it is now being used on residential lawns and commercial applications as well. The main reason is maintenance—artificial turf stands up to heavy use, such as in sports, and requires no irrigation or trimming. Domed, covered, and partially covered stadiums may require artificial turf because of the difficulty of getting grass enough sunlight to stay healthy. Turf vs artificial grass soccer does have its downside, however: limited life, periodic cleaning requirements, petroleum use, toxic chemicals from infill, and heightened health and safety concerns.
Turf vs artificial grass soccer first gained substantial attention in the 1960s, when it was used in the newly constructed Astrodome. The specific product used was developed by Monsanto and called AstroTurf; this term since then became a generic trademark for any artificial turf throughout the late 20th century. AstroTurf remains a registered trademark but is no longer owned by Monsanto. The first generation turf systems (i.e., short-pile fibers without infill) of the 1960s have been largely replaced by the second generation and third generation turf systems. Second generation synthetic turf systems feature longer fibers and sand infills, and third generation systems, which are most widely used today, offer infills that are mixtures of sand and granules of recycled rubber.
Turf vs artificial grass soccer construction precautions：
1. It is forbidden to wear 5mm long or more than 5mm spikes to exercise vigorously on the lawn (including high heels).
2. It is forbidden to drive any motor vehicle on the lawn.
3. It is forbidden to press heavy objects on the lawn for a long time.
4. No shots, javelins, discus or other high-falling movements are allowed on the lawn.
5. It is strictly forbidden to pollute the lawn with various oil pollution.
6. It is forbidden to step on the road in case of snow, and the surface should be cleaned before use.
7. It is strictly forbidden to throw gum and all the sundries on the lawn.
8. All fireworks are strictly prohibited.
9. It is forbidden to use corrosive solvents on the lawn.
10. It is strictly forbidden to bring sugary drinks into the market.
11. It is strictly forbidden to destructively tear the lawn fiber.
12. It is strictly forbidden to damage the lawn base.
13. The sports lawn should keep the filled quartz sand flat and ensure the ball's movement track or bounce track.
Maintenance of turf vs artificial grass soccer：
1. prohibition of smoking and fireworks and firecrackers
2. strictly forbidden to carry food pure water
3. prohibit the introduction of oily and corrosive liquids into the field.
4. prohibit the nail above 9mm
5. prohibit heavy equipment or unnecessary traffic entering the site.
6. it is strictly forbidden to press the weight of the weight on the lawn for a long time
7. strictly prohibit using hard tools to puncture, strike and cut lawns.
8. do not deliberately reverse the bottom and the destructive pull yarn sewing interface, etc.
9. when rainfall is less, use artificial watering to clean up the dirt on the lawn.
10. control the frequency of the site properly so that there will be enough time for the filling material to be leveled (using special equipment).
11. insist on cleaning once a month and clean up the rubbish in time.
12. as far as possible to avoid site cleaning at high temperature
13. check whether there is any loosening of the suture, damage to the bottom oil, tear, burning and so on.
14. due to the loss of filling materials caused by rain scour, cleaning and intense sports, it should be replenish in time.
Packing Details: 4m or 2m x 25m roll size
Lead Time: 15-20days
The company has perfect equipments . And the latest introduction of devices are new tufting machine and advanced finishing equipment.
The main artificial turf products are two kinds of leisure and sports, the imported materials all use world-renowned excellent quality British red grass fiber, fully guarantee the quality of products excellent and stable. Changzhou Yuanyang artificial grass is superior to similar products in terms of anti ultraviolet, anti-aging, wear resistance, safety, environmental protection, movement characteristics and other main indicators.
In enterprise management, the company insists on using enterprise culture to enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises, so that enterprises in the development of a good social image. In spite of the complexity of the production process, we never save labor. Although the material is expensive, we never cut corners. In the absence of sight, do not do anything against your heart.
Turf vs artificial grass soccer maintain：
Turf vs artificial grass soccer requires less maintenance than natural grass. However, maintaining artificial grass will increase its longevity and keep it looking great for years to come. All turfs need to be cared for more or less the same way; some will need more frequent care than others.
Choose a turf depending on the amount of time you can put in to maintain it. Take the weather conditions in your area into consideration too- falling debris from trees or other sources will mean more maintenance!
We can save you a great deal of time and hassle in a cost-effective manner. Take advantage of our free sample service and see the quality for yourselves. Fake grass is a one-time investment that will stay there in its sheer glory for years to come. Are you concerned about the look and feel? Fret not! Our products are designed to exhibit the natural appeal and you’d be glad to know that they comply with the highest quality standards.
Talking about quality and other attributes, natural grass loses out to fake grass. It is designed with the same texture and appearance but unlike natural grass, it does not decay over time and neither does it attract harmful insects. Therefore, your kids and pets can play around and relax in the lawn without bearing any kind of skin allergy, which is quite common with natural grass. Moreover, fake grass remains the same size and seeks little to no maintenance.
Our online presence certainly helps our prospective clients to connect with us quickly and explore our wide range of products from the comfort of their home. As a customer, you can get a free installation guide from our website to make your DIY installation process a piece of cake. It should walk you through overlaying the grass through to maintenance and replacement. If you are pressed for time or in case you do not wish to take the unnecessary installation hassle, our experts can help you right away. We have teams of installers nationwide ready to provide you with a free quote.
We guarantee the most natural realistic look and feel.
We understand that you would not want your new lawn to look absurd and out of the context. This is the reason why our experts take the pains to handpick the right product that should blend in naturally with the surroundings and give the appearance of real grass.
24 HOURS ONLINE
Now it has entered the twenty-first Century, turf vs artificial grass soccer began to pop up, the country is also vigorously supporting the production of turf vs artificial grass soccer. Our labor force is large and productive, so the price is very cheap. If you need, please contact us.