KS021545 Goodyear safety boots
Company：KANGSHIELD PPE Co., Ltd
Address：US Branch: 6834 Bourgeois Rd Houston TX 7706
Safety boots description:
Goodyear welted construction. Hard wearing, full grain leather, rubber sole, steel toecap and KEVLAR midsole offer protection.
1. Upper: Full grain leather 1.8mm-2.0mm
2. Lining: Mesh
3. Toecap: steel toecap
4. Mid-sole: Kevlar
5. Sole unit: Rubber
6. Sockliner: Mesh+ EVA molded
The characteristics of Goodyear safety boots:
l Goodyear construction offering increased durability.
l Steel toecap and Kevlar midsole ensures wearer protection. Compared with steel plate, Kevlar is lighter.
l Full grain leather upper
l Mesh lining provides extra comfort.
l Rubber welt construction outsole; offers excellent slip& oil resistance.
Size range of Goodyear safety boots:
Maintenance of Goodyear safety boots:
1. Clean the leather and the sole regularly. Apply a high quality shoe polish to protect the leather.
2. Dry the footwear when it becomes damp/wet. It should never be exposed to excessively high temperatures which could deteriorate the leather.
3. Store the footwear in a dry, ventilated area.
1. Safety boots stored in the dry, ventilated, mould proof and vermin proof place.
2. Two pairs of shoes should be used in alternation to extend the service life. Remove the dust by with a soft brush or wet rag. Avoid to be washed off with water or detergent. Adopt air dry instead of direct sunlight and take on the polish frequently.